NEA is a membership organisation whose members include local authorities, housing associations, health agencies, charities, community groups and installers through energy provider schemes.
NEA relies on its members, both as a source of income and for support in achieving the charity’s aims and objectives.
By becoming a member of NEA, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Discount on training courses, publications and conference fees (simply state you are a member when making the request for any of these services and quote your membership number). Please note that the Local Authority Lower Rate does not include this benefit.
- Free subscription NEA Focus magazine, published quarterly to keep members informed of NEA’s work and showcase members’ initiatives in combating fuel poverty.
- Monthly e-newsletter which keeps members informed of policy and legislative changes and allows members to contribute to the fuel poverty debate.
- Access to NEA’s Research Team who can provide assistance in compiling excess winter death and estimated fuel poverty figures for local authority districts and wards.
- Invitations to NEA national and regional events including regional Fuel Poverty Forums and other seminars as they are organised; an invitation to the annual members’ reception held in the House of Commons, giving members the opportunity to meet their MPs and discuss issues pertinent to fuel poverty within the local area.
For more information, including membership subscription fees, please visit the NEA website.