Win one of three pairs of top-price tickets to see the celebrated performance of The Winslow Boy at The Old Vic.
The winners will be selected at random on Monday 13th from our Facebook followers, so if you're not connected to politics.co.uk, now would be a good time.
Click here to connect with us on Facebook.
The Daily Telegraph
'All of our customers are international and we need those transport links to be as efficient and effective as possible'
'Because key gateways have been capacity constrained, a lot of freighter services now terminate in mainland Europe'
The Times, the Guardian, Time Out, The Independent, Evening Standard, Metro, Sunday Express, The Mail on Sunday, The Independent on Sunday
Terence Rattigan's compelling drama The Winslow Boy comes to The Old Vic stage following the success of Cause Célèbre.
Driven by a passionate belief in justice whatever the personal cost, Arthur Winslow sets out to prove his son's innocence when he is accused of theft. This moving story pits the rights of the individual against the will of the state. A fight for truth, played out under the media spotlight, tests one family to its very limit.
Terence Rattigan is one of England’s greatest playwrights. His many plays include French Without Tears, After the Dance, Flare Path, The Browning Version, The Deep Blue Sea, Man and Boy and Cause Célèbre.
Directed by Olivier award-winner Lindsay Posner whose credits include Noises Off (The Old Vic, West End and UK tour) Abigail’s Party, A View from the Bridge, Butley and Carousel (West End).
The Winslow Boy shows at The Old Vic until 25 May 2013. To book tickets or for more information, call the box office on 0844 871 7628 or visit www.oldvictheatre.com.
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize is one of three pairs of tickets for The Winslow Boy at The Old Vic.
2. Prize tickets will be valid for Mon-Thurs performances until 25 May 2013, subject to availability.
3. There is no cash alternative to the prizes, they are non-refundable and non-transferable and not for resale.
4. The winners will be selected at random from politics.co.uk's Facebook page on Monday 13th May 2013.
5. This competition is not open to employees of politics.co.uk, Axonn Media, politics.co.uk's sister company, or any agency connected with this competition or family members of any of these organisations.
6. Only one entry per person and you must be over 18 years old.
7. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Entrants acknowledge that their entries may be released or displayed to the public by politics.co.uk or any agency connected with the competition and as such sign all rights necessary for promotion, publication or of such entries to politics.co.uk. Winners agree to grant politics.co.uk or any agency connected with the competition the right to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without any additional compensation.
11. The competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.